THE EXPERT ADVICE ONLINE ACADEMY
Formal learning does not suit many modern businesses. This informal learning academy provides everything a smart business brain needs in eight engaging courses, based best-selling and award-winning books from the Concise Advice Series.
- We launched two subjects in July and aim to issue another one per month for the rest of 2021.
- Each course has five to seven modules (each of which can be purchased separately).
- Each module has seven to 10 parts, with short videos guiding you through all the techniques.
- Each module contains 30-40 minutes of footage, with support material, exercises and downloads.
- The average course is 5-6 hours, so you can do the whole thing in a week or pace yourself over a longer time span.
This course teaches you everything you need to know about running brainstorms and generating ideas.
It takes you through how to prepare, how to invite the right people, and what techniques to use.
There are 60 approaches to generating ideas, developing them and understanding them.
It also guides you through judging them, enacting them, and explaining ad selling them to others.
All in all, this a highly comprehensive package on innovation and idea generation that you can use again and again throughout your working life.
This course teaches you everything you need to know about designing and writing strategies.
It takes you through seven strategic areas: commercial, brand, customer, sales, people, innovation and communication.
There are 50 approaches to help you in all these areas, complete with a smart strategy warning for every single one – the things you need to watch out for.
All in all, this a highly comprehensive package on strategy that you can use again and again throughout your working life.